Typical patio covers are solid and provide shade. The ultimate adjustable patio covers would open for sunshine and close to protect you from the rain. Equinox louvered roof is the best example of an adjustable patio cover. They give you complete control over the outdoor ambiance. You can enjoy the outdoor climate as per your choice. Louvers are remote controlled and can be tilted to 160° using the remote. You can also close it completely during the rainy season to keep the home dry. Houston Screen Room has 5 colors available for the adjustable patio covers. You can use any material to match it with the look of your home. At Houston Screen Room, you will get a talented worker to customize the adjustable patio cover. They can build a studio as well as a gabled roof to give the elegant look as well as to drain the water.
All of the components are made from aluminum and stainless steel. Due to this composition, there are no chances of rust, warp, rot. Outside screen rooms can be used for various purposes like an outdoor kitchen, outdoor kids room etc. The patio cover is fully automated. Just by pressing the button you can adjust the amount of sunlight entering your screen room. It’s like magic or prophecy coming true to get such technological advancement in your home.
Adjustable patio covers are motorized. It is operated by remote, though there are many cheap adjustable patio covers whose motor is operated manually. So, you will get the blending of design and innovation.
- You can get complete rain protection by pressing the button to close the roof and it can be drained easily rather than flooding at a place.
- It also controls the ventilation and you can adjust the amount of light required by touching the button. When it’s too hot then you can enjoy complete shade inside your screen room.
- This can be controlled either through the remote system or through a wall switch. Believe it, this feature makes it one of the conventional technology.
- There is no need for regular maintenance, no visit of any technician to solve the issues. Once build and installed it can go in for a longer time.
- Many service provider generally provides long term warranty because it’s a kind of big investment.
- A lot of energy can be saved as its working on the solar powered system. There is no need of wiring from inside the home.
- It can be used for commercial as well as for residential purpose.
A complimenting outdoor garden feature or patio cover offers a shaded sitting area or walkway with vertical posts or pillars. Pergola will usually have cross beams and a durable lattice on top that will allow partial shade. It offers the opportunity of vines to grow on and accentuate the new structure. A pergola can be your new gazebo to provide your backyard a rejuvenated look that will enhance your property and allow you to have a more enjoyable time outside. Don’t confuse a pergola with an arbor, since an arbor is enclosed by lattice panels allowing a frame for plants and usually includes a wooden bench or seat of some kind. Pergolas are much larger than an arbor that usually doesn’t include integral seating.